Salesforce and CRM Consultant - Paris
Join one of the fastest growing Salesforce consulting practice with offices in Switzerland and France. Founded in 2012, Apsynergy has successfully delivered 40+ projects to multinational clients such as Somfy, Salesforce Services, Swiss Life, Getinge Group, SITA but also leading mid-size companies, as well as Non-Profits organizations such as The Global Fund.
As a Salesforce Consultant / Functional Analyst based in Paris, you will be responsible to configure and enhance Salesforce CRM for a selected portfolio of clients based on best practices. You will participate in workshops, gather requirements, configure the solution, help with testing and the final deployments.
Benefits – Compensation
- Date of request
- Type of work contract
This position requires travelling extensively.
- Participate in business process discovery workshops.
- Application design and configuration.
- Data migration from source systems into client’ Salesforce Org.
- Write functional specifications.
- Project Manage.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Salesforce.com Platform, and technical design.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in CRM or Digital Marketing.
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills, combined with strong
- business judgment and demonstrated project management experience.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills are essential as position is client facing.
- Good command of French and English.